K y l i e M i I l e r
Arria Design Group Ltd
Office & Account Executive
January 2013 – June 2013
Part of this role is to support our Account Manager (and occasionally) the Account Director on a large account.
- Attend internal and some client WIP Meetings
- Take and interpret client briefs on a daily basis
- Write clear and concise briefs to introduce into the agency
- Generate client estimates, timelines and invoices through the JCR System
- Track jobs and notes through JCR system
- Management of deadlines, timelines, printing and job delivery
- Management of client expectations
- Provide clear communication with team member.
Billing & Contracts Administrator
December 9th 2010 – December 2012
- Provide accurate and timely Billing and assist Credit Controllers in the Collection on accounts. My roles main purpose is to ensure service contracts and Service jobs are invoiced correctly and in a timely manner.
- Monthly analysis of Service Contract reports. Ensure all service contracts are loaded/cancelled in a timely manner.
- Raising & processing credit notes and debit notes for refunds.
- My morning duties include the posting, printing and emailing of Invoices in the Accounts Receivable Batches. Also running the ‘AccPac Order Entry Audit Report’ in order to check that all the Service jobs have correctly come through for billing and cleaning up any jobs that may have become stuck in error.
- Ensuring Consolidated invoices are raised for the Customer’s that require them.
- Invoicing ‘Recurring Charges’ for rental and leased equipment.
- Processing Customer application forms and creating new accounts for each Customer,
- ‘Everybody Sells Scheme’. Processing forms so that commission can be received.
- To ensure all ‘cabling billing’ is entered in a timely manner and report to the Cabling Manager.
- Back up for the Project Billing Administrator.
- Basic back-up for credit controllers. This includes being able to answer basic Customer queries on accounts when they call in the absence of a credit controller.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Able to provide back-up if the Front Desk Administrator/HR Assistant is away. This includes arranging travel & accommodation bookings for Staff. Booking meeting rooms as required. Providing coffee/morning tea for Staff gatherings or board meetings.
Part Time Retail Sales Assistant
January 2009 – December 2010.
- Sales, Customer Service, Opening/Closing of Store.
Temprite Refrigeration Auckland Ltd
December 2007 – December 2008.
- Invoicing, Filing, Reception, Answering incoming calls.
Envisions Presentations Ltd
May 2007 – July 2007. (Part time in School Holidays)
- Data Entry, Answering & transferring of incoming calls, Mailouts , Assisted
Managing Director at Conferences, meeting & greeting prospective Clients.
Unitec Student – Bachelor of Business (3nd Year), Major: Marketing.
Papers recently completed include:
- Accounting Applications
- Accounting for Business
- Economic Principles
- Information systems & applications
- Management in the Marketplace
- Managing in organisations
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Communication for professionals
Secondary School: Carmel College. Year Completed: 2007
Qualification: Completed NCEA level 1,2 and 3. Gained University Entrance.
- Sage Accpac ERP
- BMC Service Desk Express
- Microsoft Office Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Piano – Level Five.
- Dance – Tap. Previously – Ballet, Jazz and Hip Hop. Candy Lane Dance Studios, VCM, Natasha Hodson and Fulton School of Dance. Gained Level Three Tap and Level Four Jazz of the ‘Theatrical Dance International’ Syllabus and also Pre-Elementary Jazz of the ‘Ballet Australasia Ltd (NZ)’ Syllabus. Hip Hop – Completed Intermediate Silver.
- Drama – Screen Acting Level one.
- Travel & Tourism
- Health and Fitness
- Fundraising – Charity Events, Fashion Shows
- Beauty Pageants. Miss Universal Peace & Humanity NZ 2014 (To compete in Cypress & Lebanon Oct 2014). Miss Tourism International NZ 2013 (Competed in Malaysia Dec 2013). Miss World NZ 2013 Finalist & 3rd runner up. On the judging panel at Miss World New Zealand 2014, Miss World West Auckland 2014 & Miss Philippines New Zealand 2013.
Referees available on request